This advertiser is an equal opportunities employer
- Job title
- Business Development Manager
- Job reference
- Closing date
- Sales (other)
- Job description
- My client is a market leading automotive lease company who are looking to strengthen their Business Development team. The primary focus of the role is to increase the scale, capability and profitability of the Fleet and B2B business. This will be achieved by :
· Prospecting for new business
· Developing new propositions and solutions
· Establishing and developing relationships at all levels
· Managing service delivery standards
· Negotiation of commercial terms
The ideal candidate will be experienced within automotive fleet sales with a proven track record of winning new business. You will be a brand ambassador and have excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills. You should be self motivated with a proactive approach. In return, you will have exceptional bonus potential, up to 100% of salary plus car and benefits. For further details, please forward your cv ASAP!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community. You should receive a form of response within 28 days of applying. By applying for a vacancy through Kudos Recruitment Holdings you will automatically be allocated with a unique username and password to our award winning recruitment company. To take full advantage register your details in full and access thousands of vacancies. Should you not wish to complete your registration please email Julia.Hendrick.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warwickshire, West Midlands
- Salary range
- £31,000 - £40,999
Advertisers and those who view and respond to advertisements understand and accept that:
- BEN does not monitor the content of advertisements before they are placed on ben.org.uk
- BEN does not accept any responsibility or liability for or arising in connection with advertisements.
- BEN does not accept liability for any act or omission of the advertiser or person who responds to any advertisement including, without limitation, any failure by either party to fulfil their legal or contractual obligations to one another or to any third party.
In the event that any individual or company wishes to complain about any advertisement contact us at email@example.com. BEN reserves the right to take action against repeat or vexatious complainants (including, without limitation, blocking such users).
Replies to advertisements will be forwarded directly to the advertiser.
Return to previous results listing