There are lots of people within our industries who have never heard of BEN, their very own industry charity. We need your help to raise awareness of BEN amongst your colleagues, so that even more people within the automotive and related communities can benefit from the services we provide.
become a BEN Champion
When you’re busy at work, we understand how difficult it can be to find time to support your chosen charity. So we’ve developed the perfect solution - become a BEN Champion!
BEN Champions are people who work in our industries who have volunteered to imaginatively and pro-actively champion BEN’s cause. Their main aim is to promote BEN within their workplace and fundraise for their colleagues who turn to BEN in times of hardship or distress.
How much time you give to BEN, per week, month or year, is entirely up to you.
This is therefore a unique opportunity for you to combine work and volunteering, without the latter taking up too much of your time. Most importantly, it gives you the chance to support your industry charity and your colleagues in times of need.
Some of the activities BEN Champions may choose from:
- Make your HR department aware of BEN and encourage them to incorporate us into your organisation’s corporate social responsibility policy, so everyone knows we are your charity.
- Promote BEN to your colleagues.
- Encourage fundraising for BEN at your company.
- Display our posters in staff areas – we provide the posters, so you will always have up to date information about BEN.
- Distribute our car stickers to your colleagues.
- Inform your colleagues of any BEN events and encourage them to take part.
- Link to our website from your company website and intranet.
- Use your website, intranet, publications and newsletters to raise awareness of BEN.
- Arrange a BEN awareness talk from one of our representatives for your colleagues.
- Promote volunteering for BEN at motor shows and our care centre fêtes.
- Encourage your colleagues to become BEN Champions.