Use of this site is provided by BEN subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- BEN reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to BEN are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will BEN be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- BEN does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from BEN. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by BEN to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not BEN). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
- BEN takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and BEN has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that BEN approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
Forums are real-time bulletins and we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information posted using the forum facilities nor do we accept any responsibility for the contents of any message. Any message posted expresses the views of the author of that message only and not necessarily our views.
It is not possible for us to actively monitor and review all of the messages and information posted using this forum facility, nor can we confirm the validity of information contained within any message posted and we accept no responsibility for any message or information posted to this website using the forum facility. We do require our forum users to maintain good standards of conduct when using the forum facility and to abide by our forum code of conduct (the "code").
- Forum code of conduct:
Users of this forum facility must not post material which:
• is or is likely to be, discriminatory, hateful, false, inaccurate, threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, harassing, profane, sexually oriented, invasive of a person's privacy, liable to incite racial hatred, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or otherwise be a breach of the law
• is copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by the user or unless the user has all necessary licences and/or approvals
• would constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world
• constitutes an advertisement, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation
• would be technically harmful (including, without limitation hacking, the introduction of computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
We have the right to remove objectionable messages and information that we find posted on our website and we will make every effort to do so in a timely fashion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Any questions regarding this site should be sent to Marketing and Communications, BEN Lynwood, Sunninghill, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 0AJ or firstname.lastname@example.org